Leaving on a well needed vacation and want to setup an auto-reply for your email account?
Follow the guide below and you will be on your way!
- Log into webmail. You should see the following page.
- Click on “Auto Responders” as shown above.
- Click “Add Auto-responder”
- Leave the “Character Set” option at the default setting and fill out “From”, “Subject”, and “Body”.
- Click the “Create/Modify” button at the bottom.
- That’s it! Make sure to test it out before you head to the Bahamas to make sure everything is working correctly.